Braintree and District AC’s Clubmark celebrations
Braintree and District Athletics Club were recently presented with their Accredited Clubmark Status certificate by Karen Stephanou (Club and Coach Support Officer for Essex and Herts).
Karen commented, “It’s been a pleasure to award Braintree and District AC with their certificate. The Club has worked really hard to develop its junior section and have used Clubmark as a tool to improve areas within the club, including two satellite clubs linking into the club.”
England Athletics’ Clubmark Accredited Club status forms part of the only national cross sports quality accreditation scheme. It is built around a set of core criteria which ensure that accredited clubs operate to a set of consistent, accepted and adopted minimum operating standards.
Simon Mennell, Coach Coordinator of Braintree Athletics Club commented, "Clubmark endorses the structures within the Club and has helped us to review our policies and procedures in line with the standards set within the accreditation process."
If you would like support from the South CCSOs to become accredited, please contact:
- Karen Stephanou – Essex and Herts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Amy Frith - Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire (email@example.com)
- Elspeth Turner – Kent and Sussex (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Christine Benning - Hampshire inc. Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey, Surrey (email@example.com)
- Tania Spurling - Suffolk and Norfolk (firstname.lastname@example.org)