Careers at England Athletics
England Athletics is an equal opportunities employer who actively encourages applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates regardless of your gender, gender identity, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, age, religion or belief, parenting, caring or marital status. We recognise the potential that every individual brings.
To help monitor and develop our Equality objectives, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. All information will be kept strictly confidential in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will only be used for monitoring purposes.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the specified closing date, should a large number of applications be received. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Queries: For queries regarding England Athletics vacancies email email@example.com.
Chief Executive Officer for UK Athletics
UK Athletics has worked closely with the Home Country Athletic Federations to finalise and agree a new vision for athletics in the UK. This fresh, ambitious, unified vision for the sport covers all areas of activity, including mass participation, athlete pathways, coaching, elite performance, major events and commercial income, whilst putting schools, clubs, coaches and volunteers at its heart. UKA is now seeking a new Chief Executive to lead the organisation.
- Lead the development and execution of UKA’s strategy
- Lead, manage and motivate the senior management team, with clear objectives and accountabilities
- Work in partnership with the CEOs of the HCAFs on those areas of the vision for athletics in the UK that require close collaboration.
- Ensure delivery of the World Class Performance Programme and the associated targets for medal success on the world stage
- Drive the continued delivery and innovation of world class events to build the brand of athletics and engage the public
- Drive the development of new sources of commercial income to maximise investment back into the sport
- Develop an inspirational culture that is open, collaborative and drives behaviours consistent with UKA’s values
- Develop long-term, effective working relationships with key international and national stakeholders and the wider sport
- Build a world class organisation characterised by the highest standards of leadership and governance
Salary: Remunerated with travel expenses reimbursed
Closing date: midday on 12 July 2019.
- Click here for the Role Profile
- For the full candidate brief and details on how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
none at present
More jobs in athletics: