Careers at England Athletics
England Athletics is an equal opportunities employer who actively encourages applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates regardless of your gender, gender identity, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, age, religion or belief, parenting, caring or marital status. We recognise the potential that every individual brings.
To help monitor and develop our Equality objectives, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. All information will be kept strictly confidential in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will only be used for monitoring purposes.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the specified closing date, should a large number of applications be received. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Queries: For queries regarding England Athletics vacancies email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club Support Manager, England Athletics
This role will work strategically as part of a club support team to provide high quality support and guidance that aims to transform and modernise the England Athletics Club Network at a local level, will disseminate and interpret relevant sector wide insights into useable information for member clubs and key local partners and will support member clubs to build long term safe, sustainable and successful structures and high-quality environments for current and new members, and the wider local community.
Location: Home based – it is envisaged that this role will support clubs based in Cumbria & the North East.
Salary: Circa £34,000 per annum plus company car
Closing date: 18 March 2019. Interviews will be held 28 March 2019.
UKA Non Executive Chair
• Strategic leadership of Athletics in the UK in partnership with the Chairs of the HCAFs and the President of UK Members Council.
• Oversee the development of a detailed strategy for those areas of the Athletics Strategy that are UKA’s responsibility to manage and deliver.
• Oversee the delivery of the World Class Performance Programme and the associated targets for medal success on the world stage.
• Ensure the continued delivery and innovation of world class events to build the brand of athletics and engage the public.
• Develop an inspirational culture that is open, collaborative and drives behaviours consistent with UKA’s values.
• Develop long-term, effective working relationships with key international and national stakeholders and the wider sport.
• Lead UKA’s Board to the highest standards of probity and governance.
For further information and how to apply: email email@example.com
Closing date: 31 March 2019.
Head of World Class Programme Operations
Oversee the overall delivery of all operational, financial and logistical elements of UK Sport funded World Class Programmes (WCP). The candidate will lead the Performance Operations department at UKA, manage and support the delivery of the Olympic and Paralympic WCP major championships, lead on WCP performance governance, and provide support for the operational delivery and management of the Tokyo and Paris performance strategies.
Location: UK Athletics Head Office, Birmingham.
Contract: May 2019 until March / April 2020 covering for Maternity Leave.
Salary: £50,000 -£60,000 per annum
Closing date: 20 March 2019. Interviews will be held week commencing 25 March 2019.
Currently no tender opportunities are open.
More jobs in athletics: