Careers at England Athletics
England Athletics is an equal opportunities employer who actively encourages applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates regardless of your gender, gender identity, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, age, religion or belief, parenting, caring or marital status. We recognise the potential that every individual brings.
To help monitor and develop our Equality objectives, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. All information will be kept strictly confidential in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will only be used for monitoring purposes.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the specified closing date, should a large number of applications be received. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Queries: For queries regarding England Athletics vacancies email email@example.com.
Standards, Ethics And Rules Committee Member (voluntary position, travel expenses paid)
Appointee will act as a member of the Committee, offering guidance, support, expertise and an objective perspective to the Board of UK Athletics and relevant UK Athletics executive and the Boards of the Home Country Athletics Federations on the key matters of:
- Establishing common standards of behavior for all participants in athletics in the United Kingdom, and establishing best practice regulatory systems and processes, including education and awareness programmes.
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant obligations of UK Athletics as a member of both World Athletics and World Para Athletics.
- Making recommendations to the Boards in relation to any rules, regulations, directives or codes.
- Considering any medical/legal ethical issue arising out of Performance or Talent activities referred to the Committee by the Chief Executive.
- Providing, through the Chair and as a Committee, effective non-executive oversight and support for the executive with responsibility for relevant matters.
Location: UK Athletics Head Offices, Alexedander Stadium, Birmingham or via video conferencing
Closing date: 20 September 2020
Click here for full information
None at present
More jobs in athletics: