Polytan Sports Surfaces is the England Athletics Sports Surface Partner.
The quality of the surface can dictate performance, something all athletes know, and all those involved in providing those surfaces understand the challenges involved in the design, installation, and maintenance of each track.
Polytan, as a part of the global sports surfacing supplier Sport Group, is at the forefront of product and system developments driven by the desire to ensure all stakeholders including funders, facilities managers and users receive the highest standard of service. Polytan have a unique view of the surface as they are the only company to manufacture, install and maintain systems across the world and this experience allows us to help you with your project from selection of the best products to planning how to get the best from the track through its life. From a trim trial to an international stadium for Diamond League and all points in between Polytan can support all types of surfacing and offer innovative options to help improve the facility.
Innovation is key focus of the business a focus that has led to developments such as the Polytan SMART that creates the first ‘intelligent’ track supporting the athletes by monitoring performance and providing accurate data used to plan development.
Supporting your track facility
Polytan are here to help with all your questions regarding the track surface and are committed to support the facilities teams across the athletics family.
Please contact them with your questions and they will be happy to help with your facility and plans:
- Design support – layout, product, maintenance plan
- Installation – the Technical team can manage your project ensuring our teams (or partners installers) provide the highest quality of product and service
- Technical support – advice on how to manage the project for the best results for example how to reduce the environmental impact of your project.
- Training and education processes – provide support programmes through webinars, literature and guides, direct support and help line to the full supply chain from consultants through to the maintenance teams. Here to help.
- Warranty programmes – where Polytan work with you on your project they will ensure you have a warranty to support your installation and protect your investment.
Through the partnership with England Athletics Polytan Sports Surfaces are pleased to offer a unique opportunity to add your track to the SMART ‘intelligent track’ community aiding the measurement and development of the athlete. The Polytan SMART product family offers professional athletes, coaches and ambitious sports enthusiasts the perfect solution for recording and documenting athletic performance including
- Performance diagnostics without complex technical setup
- Time and cost efficiency
- Reliable and precise data
Whilst the full system is normally embedded in the track, Polytan have worked with England Athletics to develop a portable, above ground system designed to provide many of the same benefits to the coaches and athletes. The system comprises of the measurement gates to be placed around the track as well as one athlete’s sensor, with others available as required, and the diagnostic software.
Module 1: Mobile system comprising
- 4 gates
- SMART athletes’ sensor
- Diagnostics software
Special offer £3,125
Module 2: 4 added gates package
Special offer £860
Module 3: Athletes sensor
Special offer £555
Prices shown are excluding VAT and delivery.
Full technical support is available and Polytan will work with you to ensure you get the best from the system.
If, when your track is upgraded by Polytan, you have a full system installed Polytan will offer either a trade in of the equipment of £5000 off of the new system or if you wish to keep the equipment, we will discount the system by £2500. Once the systems positions are set up, we can add it to the track finder on the SMART system so it can be found on both the online Smart site and also the SMART App available free from both Google and Apple App stores.
To take advantage of any if the offers call Polytan and Quote EA2021 (Ashley Appleby at Polytan email@example.com or 01509 642710)
- Go to www.polytan.com to find out more.
- Go to www.rekortan.com to find out more about their synthetic track brand and system.
- Go to smartracks.run to find out more about their run tracking, diagnostics and timing gate technology.