Polytan Sports Surfaces is the Official England Athletics Sports Surface Partner.
The quality of the surface can dictate performance, something all athletes know, and all those involved in providing those surfaces understand the challenges involved in the design, installation, and maintenance of each track.
Polytan, as a part of the global sports surfacing supplier Sports Group, is at the forefront of product and system developments driven by the desire to ensure all stakeholders including funders, facilities managers and users receive the highest standard of service. Polytanhave a unique view of the surface as they are the only company to manufacture, install and maintain systems across the world and this experience allows us to help you with your project from selection of the best products to planning how to get the best from the track through its life. From a trim trial to an international stadium for Diamond League and all points in between Polytan can support all types of surfacing and offer innovative options to help improve the facility.
Innovation is key focus of the business a focus that has led to developments such as the Rekortan SmarTracks that creates the first ‘intelligent’ track supporting the athletes by monitoring performance and providing accurate data used to plan development.
Supporting your track facility
Polytan are here to help with all your questions regarding the track surface and are committed to support the facilities teams across the athletics family.
Please contact them with your questions and they will be happy to help with your facility and plans:
- Design support – layout, product, maintenance plan
- Installation – the Technical team can manage your project ensuring our teams (or partners installers) provide the highest quality of product and service
- Technical support – advice on how to manage the project for the best results for example how to reduce the environmental impact of your project.
- Training and education processes – provide support programmes through webinars, literature and guides, direct support and help line to the full supply chain from consultants through to the maintenance teams. Here to help.
- Warranty programmes – where Polytan work with you on your project they will ensure you have a warranty to support your installation and protect your investment.