Benefits of Club Affiliation
As an England Athletics affiliated club, you’ll be able to access a range of benefits and services to help manage, develop and engage your club and its members. These include access to club support services, competition and event licensing, free resources and club programmes.
Club affiliation and athlete registration form part of the UKA Rules for Competition. Eligibility to enter competitions as a club or individual depends on affiliation (club) and registration (individual) status. Visit the UKA Website for more information.
Club Affiliation Benefits & Services 2023/24
- Club Support & Participation Team – providing direct support and expert advice on a range of areas, including; facility planning, inclusion and diversity, research and volunteering.
- Member Engagement Team – providing direct support to help with athlete regsitration queries, rules of the sport, compliance, grievance/disciplinary and eligibility.
- Safeguarding, Welfare & Wellbeing Support
- Consultation – opportunities to contribute views to help shape the sport’s future
- Regional & National Councils representing the views of your club and region
- Voting Rights at the England Athletics AGM and in Board and Council elections
- Access to the myAthletics portal to manage your club administration and memberships.
- Club Hub – our digital club support platform that helps affiliated club volunteers access guidance and support at a time that is convenient to them.
- Athletics Hub – home to our Coaching Resource Library where you’ll find a diverse range of video-based coaching materials and can book coach and official courses as well as training and workshops.
- Roster Athletics – full and unlimited use of the Roster Athletics online entry and competition management platform.
- Club Finder – online club directory search tool to promote your club.
- Exclusive partner offers
- Product trials
- Athlete/coach offers and promotions
- Event branding and merchandising discounts
- Club teamwear support including online shop functionality through our partner, Kukri
- Cashback and fundraising opportunities
- Club promotion and case study opportunities
- Athletics 365 – athletics programme to engage young children up to age 15
- Find a Guide – supporting visually impaired runners
- funetics – England Athletics’ programme to engage 4-11 year olds
- RunTogether – England Athletics’ social running programme
- Talent Pathway – supporting and developing identified club athletes and coaches along the talent pathways
- #RunAndTalk and support for Mental Health Champions at clubs
Competition, Events & Licensing
- Reduced road race licensing fees
- Free Track & Field /XC competition licensing
- TCS London Marathon – free places for clubs (based on size)
- Financial support to apply for competition provide grants
- Competition provider support including free webinars and resources
- Road race organiser support including Gun to Tape workshops and training opportunities
- England Athletics Track & Field Championships from U15 to Senior both indoor and outdoor
- England Road Running Championships from aged 15 to Masters, 5km to marathon
- England representative teams for athletes across Track & Field, Road Running, Mountain/Fell, Ultra and Cross Country
Qualification & Development Opportunities
- Free club development opportunities incuding webinars, workshops and forums
- Coach/athlete development workshops covering all event groups, face to face and online as well as high level masterclass conferences
- Coach/athlete support through our Caoch & Athlete Development Team, regionally and nationally
- Dedicated road running manager support
- Discounted coach and leader qualifications
- Low cost officials qualifications
- Free, discounted and low cost coach and leader development opportunities
- Free officials development opportunities