Digital Club Support
Affiliated clubs can access the following digital platforms:
Club Hub is our digital club support platform that helps affiliated club volunteers access guidance and support at a time that is convenient to them. The content has been created to enable club volunteers to learn and develop on specific club development topics.
On Club Hub you will find:
- Collections: interactive bitesize content (including videos) on specific topics.
- Resources: guides, factsheets, templates and forms.
- Training: webinars, workshops, forums and elearning.
- Services: expert support services e.g. legal
Athletics Hub is home to our Coaching Resource Library where you’ll find a diverse range of video-based coaching materials covering topics such as:
- Event group content
- Para athletics content
- Content on coaching children and young people
Athletics Hub is also the place where your club members can go to book coach and official courses as well as training courses and workshops.
Full access to the club management area of the myAthletics portal is automatically provided to your Club Secretary and Membership Secretary. Should you require full access for any other club official this must be requested via email to email@example.com
A reduced level of admin access can be provided to Club members with the following roles: Coach, Coaching Coordinator, Team Manager, Welfare Officer. For more information on how to assign this reduced admin role to your club members please see the 'Club Member Management' section of the FAQs area in the myAthletics portal.
The portal includes the following key features:
- Club Profile - keep your club information up to date
- Club Standards checklist - ability for clubs to update this throughout the year
- Athlete registration - administer athlete registration fees for your competitive athletes and runners
- Role management - assign roles to your social athletes, club committee members and other volunteers
- Coach and official role management - assign coach and official roles and check their qualifications and licence status
- Welfare Officer management - assign a Lead Welfare Officer for your club, add additional Welfare Officers and check their qualifications are up to date
- Membership payments - create your own membership types and collect online membership payments from your club members
- Secure online payments - use our secure payment gateway, Stripe to request online payments from your members
- Club affiliation - pay your club affiliation fee online direct to England Athletics
- Member communications - send emails to your club members
England Athletics have partnered with Roster Athletics to provide an innovative digital platform which will help transform competition for our sport.
Through our partnership with Roster Athletics, England Athletics are delighted to be able to offer full and unlimited use of the platform to all of our affiliated clubs.
Clubs affiliated with England Athletics can start using the Roster system today and benefit from the following features:
- Online athlete entry and on the day athlete check-in
- Setting up events, scheduling, start lists
- Automated seeding and qualification
- An automated connection to timing systems for results (FinishLynx & Timetronics)
- Online results website
- Ability to set up individual scoring competitions to create your own bespoke ‘combined events’ models
- A fully connected consumer app for athletes, spectators and coaches to follow results in real time
- A meet management app, allowing live input of field results and manual timing of road running and cross country events