Delivered by elite-level coaches, these practical event-specific sessions were tailored to either Speed, Endurance, Jumps or Throws and are perfect for club-based athletes and coaches looking to develop in areas including training, preparation and technique.
- Click for Throws sessions
- Click for Jumps sessions
- Click for Speed sessions
- Click for Endurance sessions
Athletes – Why Attend?
- Great opportunity if you’re a club-based athlete looking to improve your event training and preparation.
- Practical training-based sessions open to both experienced and novice athletes.
- Opportunity to meet and train with other athletes.
- BRING YOUR COACH AND LEARN TOGETHER.
Coaches – Why Attend?
- Ideal if you’re a club-based coach looking to enhance your event coaching experience and skill set.
- Practical training-based sessions open to coaches qualified at Coaching Assistant level and above.
- Opportunity to meet and network with other coaches.
- BRING ONE OR MORE ATHLETES AND WORK TOGETHER.
Click here for full details of our Regional Coach Leads – if you have any questions, or would like more detail about the sessions in your area, get in touch with your local RCL.
The sessions are recommended for athletes aged 15+. The sessions are not linked to any specific club. Please see above promotional leaflets or online booking links for more information on session timings and detail.