Mental Wellbeing in Sport and Physical Activity
The Mental Wellbeing in Sport and Physical Activity course is aimed at those who participate in sport and their support networks such as coaches, family and medical support staff.
The benefits of this module are:
- Have a greater awareness of common mental health disorders and their prevalence amongst sports people.
- Recognise some of the warning signs of common mental health disorders.
- Have an increased understanding of how the pressures of sport can impact on mental health.
- Understand the health benefits of participating in sport and physical activity.
- Know what to do if you are concerned about someone or yourself.
- Know how to promote mental wellbeing in sport.
This is a self-paced online learning module available for £9.50.
Book your place on the Mental Wellbeing in Sport and Physical Activity course via Athletics Hub.