Sight Loss Awareness and Guide Running workshop
The Sight Loss Awareness and Guide Running workshop enables Leaders, Coaches and volunteers to attract and support more blind and partially sighted people in athletics and running.
We now have the following locations live for Sight Loss Awareness and Guide Running workshops 2023:
- London x2
We will be adding more locations in due course. Thank you for your patience.
- Information on types of visual impairment and common sight loss conditions
- Appropriate terminology and behaviour
- Making sessions blind and partially sighted participant friendly
- Guide running top tips, safety
- Guide running practical sessions
- Further support and resources
- Effectively guide blind and partially sighted runners
- Provide training sessions that are enjoyable and accessible for blind and partially sighted runners
- Awareness of where and how to access further support and information
Book on to a Sight Loss Awareness and Guide Running workshop
Book on to a workshop near you through Athletics Hub.