Clean Athletics Awareness Course
England Athletics are working with UK Anti-Doping and UK Athletics to provide up to date information and education for all England Athletics members. Learn more about England Athletics Clean Sport.
- Information and guidance on the world of Clean Athletics.
- How you as a coach can assist the athletes that you coach to choose to compete Clean.
- Where to find out if medication is safe to use (prohibited lists).
- Where to look to reduce the risk if supplement use is being considered.
- What the Anti-Doping Rules are and how they apply to both athletes and their support personnel (Coaches, therapists, family members, etc).
- What happens in a Sample Collection (how it should happen, rights and responsibilities of an athlete).
- Understand the requirements on both athletes and support personnel regarding anti-doping.
- Be able to advise athletes on where to find key guidance materials regarding anti-doping.
Approximately 90min (online learning).
Clean Athletics Awareness course
Browse course dates and make a booking through Athletics Hub.