The Manchester International will this year take place on Wednesday 15th August at Manchester Regional Arena. The Manchester International provides a great spectacle for the spectators as well as a tremendous competition opportunity for the athletes involved.
England Athletics Teams and Competitions Manager, Andy Day, said, “We are also pleased to be able to provide an opportunity that extends beyond England to other home countries and British junior athletes. The combined British Athletics League/ UK Women’ League team also gives another group of athletes an opportunity to taste international competition.
The England Athletics team took on Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland & Ulster, Denmark, GB&NI Under 20 as well as a combined British Athletics League/ UK Women’ League team and a team of International Select athletes.
- Click here for the England Athletics team
- Click here for the Welsh Athletics team
- Click here for the Scottish Athletics team
- Click here for the Athletics Northern Ireland team
- Click here for the GB Junior team
- Click here for the BAL UKWL team
- Click here for the Danish team
- Click here for the International Select team
Athens Olympic 4x100m relay gold medallists Darren Campbell, Jason Gardener, Marlon Devonish and Mark Lewis Francis united for a special sprint relay race at this summer’s Manchester International athletics meeting to raise funds for the 'We Love Manchester Emergency Fund; click here to donate.