Search & privacy
You can use the menus on the left hand side of this site to go to relevant section of the England Athletics website and find the information that you need
If you are struggling to find the information that you need you can use the search function. Simply type in 'keywords' that you are looking for into the searchbox below and click on the arrow. You will be shown a list of all pages on the website containing these words.
Please remember that many words are likely to occur regularly on our website, for example 'athletes' and 'coaching', so try to use keywords that are as specific to your search as possible.
Finding out more
You may also wish to look under the following sections:
- About us - Who, we are, what we do and the standards we adhere to. Information includes Structure and Governance, Mission and Values, Service Standards, Articles of Association, Jobs & Partners.
- News - Our latest information
- Events - What we are doing across the country
- Your area - Find information on our work near you and contact details for your local England Athletics staff
- Athletes - Information for athletes, including on championships, teams and selections, and other online resources
- Athletics Clubs and Running Clubs - Information covering subjects including Club Affiliation, Athletics Networks, Resources for Networks, Clubmark & Welfare.
- Coaching - Coaching is fundamental to the success of athletics in England. In this section there is information covering finding a coaching course, qualifying as a coach, how to fast tracking as a coach, coaching resources, details on the Criminal Records Bureau Check for coaches and our Coach Development Programme
- Officials - Information for the people who make it happen including on how to find courses, seeding guidelines and downloadable versions of important forms and documents
- Schools - Detailing work with our partners including information on the English Schools Athletics Association, QuadKids, Sportshall, Elevating Athletics and the Great Schools Run. Also contans guidance on the athletics framework for schools.
- Hall of Fame - Where we honour those who have made the greatest contributions to our sport in England.
- Contact us - Who you need to contact with various queries - for local issues see also the 'Your Area' section.