Weekly30 Run Challenge Update: our 2021 week 18 results
Well done to all our Weekly30 runners for week 18 of 2021.
- Click here for full Week 18 results
- Click here to visit the Weekly30 Run Challenge 2021 page on OpenTrack.
- Click here to find out more about the Weekly30 Challenge.
Please continue to refer to competition rules and follow government guidance, including staying close to home, social distancing and planning your route. The 2021 competition will finish at the end of May as lockdown eases and non-virtual competition restarts.
Week 18 results
- Lucy Richens (Westbury Harriers) 7442
- Becky Lee (Westbury Harriers) 7400
- Laura Hesketth (Southport Strollers) 7210
- Lance Escobar (Diss & District AC) 8354
- Scott Campbell (Westbury Harriers) 8297
- Peter Clarke (Diss & District AC) 7850
- Amy McCarthy (Mad Runners) 6152
- Sofia Poole (Notts Women Runners) 5849
- Paul Simpson (Notts Women Runners) 5710
- Mark Hurst (Mad Runners) 7127
- Stuart Hodgson (Ready2Run Eden) 6018
- Paul Crosby (Mad Runners) 5100
- Diss & District AC
- Littledown Harriers
- Arena 80
- Mad Runners
- Ready2Run Eden
- Notts Women Runners
Total Distance 2021: Clubs
- Westbury Harriers – 4,179,973
- Rebel Runners Medway – 2,694,955
- Southport Strollers – 2,571,124
Total Distance 2021: RunTogether Groups
- Notts Women Runners – 3,797,122
- Mad Runners – 487,789
- Ready2Run Eden – 484,169