Weekly30 Run Challenge Update: our 2021 week 16 results
Well done to all our Weekly30 runners for week 16 of 2021.
- Click here for full Week 16 results
- Click here to visit the Weekly30 Run Challenge 2021 page on OpenTrack.
- Click here to find out more about the Weekly30 Challenge.
Please continue to refer to competition rules and follow government guidance, including staying close to home, social distancing and planning your route.
Week 16 results
- Catherine Treble (Westbury Harriers) 7767
- Laura Hesketh (Southport Strollers) 7420
- Vicky Tester (Westbury Harriers) 7065
- Lance Escobar (Diss & District AC) 8263
- Michael Perry (Kimberley & District Striders) 8048
- David Wilson (Littledown Harriers) 8028
- Sofia Poole (Notts Women Runners) 5722
- Henny Scott (Notts Women Runners) 5348
- Paula Simpson (Notts Women Runners) 5300
- Andrew Hodgson (ReadyrRun Eden) 5860
- Kieron Mckenna (Mad Runners) 5695
- only 2 male runners
- Diss & District AC
- Littledown Harriers
- Arena 80 AC
- Notts Women Runners
- only 2 groups