Athletics Hub is home to our Coaching Resource library - a key part of England Athletics’ digital strategy that supports the development of coaches, leaders and athletes in England by providing a diverse range of video-based coaching materials.
The Coaching Resource library includes a range of content covering each of the core event groups – Speed, Endurance, Jumps and Throws. Videos available in the library include presentations from World Class coaches and sports psychologists as well as resources focused on disability athletics, combined events, movement skills and youth coaching. Along with new material, the library also includes top quality and re-edited archive coaching videos as well as many recordings of our ongoing Coaching webinars series.
The latest videos to be added (at 10 October 2021) include:
- Conditioning for runners with Mark Brace (Parts 1-4)
- Let's start with Planning & Periodisation (Parts 1-4)
- Dr Matt Long Talks Styles of Coaching (Parts 1-4)
- Biokinetics - How to run faster without being fitter with Dr Matt Long (Parts 1-3)
- Managing performance expectation coming out of a virtual world with Dr Amanda Wilding (Parts 1-4)
- Training for your ultra race with Darren Reevell (Parts 1-4)
- Race Walking - Interview with Chris Hobbs (Parts 1-4)
- Race Walking - Pacing in Race Walking with Brian Hanley (Parts 1-4)
- Race Walking - Interview with Verity Snook (Parts 1-3)
- Race Walking - Coaching Reflections from Spring 2021 Webinars (Parts 1-3)
- Q&A with GB Ultra Runner Damian Hall (Parts 1-4)
- 24 Hour Racing with Robbie Britton (Parts 1-4)
- Endurance - Midlands Regional Q&A (Parts 1-3)
- Progression in a Session - South East Regional Q&A (Parts 1-3)
- Let's talk about Fartlek - South EastRegional Q&A (Parts 1-3)
- An Introduction to Amputee Running and Sprints with Richard Nieveen and Alan McDougall (Parts 1-5)
Other New Content
- Women in Coaching webinar - Confidence Group Coaching with Jules Wyman (Parts 1-4)
- Introduction to Para Athletics (Parts 1-5)
As well as hosting the Coaching Resources library, Athletics Hub also offers access to coaching, leading and officiating opportunities including online booking for all qualifications and development courses/workshops.