Athletics Hub is home to our Coaching Resource library – a key part of England Athletics’ digital strategy that supports the development of coaches, leaders and athletes in England by providing a diverse range of video-based coaching materials.
The Coaching Resource library includes a range of content covering each of the core event groups – Speed, Endurance, Jumps and Throws. Videos available in the library include presentations from World Class coaches and sports psychologists as well as resources focused on disability athletics, combined events, movement skills and youth coaching. Along with new material, the library also includes top quality and re-edited archive coaching videos as well as many recordings of our ongoing Coaching webinars series.
The latest videos to be added (at 11 January 2021) include:
- Pole Vault Coaching Q&A (recording – Parts 1-5)
- Coaching the Triple Jump: step landing into jump take-off (Parts 1-5)
- Pole Vault Q&A – mens record holders past and present (Parts 1-7)
- Coaching the Triple Jump: Hop landing and step take-off (Parts 1-5)
- Mastering the Fundamentals: Hammer throwing in clubs (Parts 1-4)
- Interview with Tore Gustafsson
- Masters running webinar (original session – Parts 1-4)
- Masters running webinar (re-run session – Parts 1 & 2)
- Let’s start with a question of performance (Parts 1 & 2)
- Session planning for athletes – micro, meso and macro cycles with Andi Drake (Parts 1-5)
- Training for the 400m (Parts 1-5)
- Transitioning from junior to senior hurdles (Parts 1-5)
As well as hosting the Coaching Resources library, Athletics Hub also offers access to coaching, leading and officiating opportunities including online booking for all qualifications and development courses/workshops.