Athletics Hub is home to our Coaching Resource library – a key part of England Athletics’ digital strategy that supports the development of coaches, leaders and athletes in England by providing a diverse range of video-based coaching materials.
The Coaching Resource library includes a range of content covering each of the core event groups – Speed, Endurance, Jumps and Throws. Videos available in the library include presentations from World Class coaches and sports psychologists as well as resources focused on disability athletics, combined events, movement skills and youth coaching. Along with new material, the library also includes top quality and re-edited archive coaching videos as well as many recordings of our ongoing Coaching webinars series.
The latest videos to be added (at 30 March 2021) include:
- High Jump – Developing the Approach with Dennis Doyle (Parts 1-4)
- Coaching the High Jump – An Overview with Dennis Doyle (Parts 1-5)
- Thinking Outside the Circle with Garry Power (Parts 1-3)
- Interview with Deborah Montgomery (Parts 1-9)
- Interview with Grant Ward (Parts 1-5)
- Peaking for Championships (Parts 1 & 2)
- Beat The Physio – Injury Prevention and Common Causes of Injury
- Achilles Tendinopathy – Variation, Referred Pain, Causes and Management (Parts 1-4)
- Steeplechase Programme – Helen Clitheroe Interviews Hattie Archer (Parts 1-3)
- Marathon Programme – Dr Jessica Piasecki & The Female Athlete Podcast (Parts 1-4)
- Ultra Running – Psychology of Ultra Running with Prof Andrew Lane (Parts 1-3)
- Ensuring your Drills are fit for Purpose (Parts 1-5)
- Motivation with Harry King and Malcolm Coomber (Parts 1-4)
- Conquering Lockdown – Lessons Learned from Coaching Remotely (Parts 1-4)
Other New Content
- Supporting Athletes’ Mental Health through COVID-19 with Adam Morris
As well as hosting the Coaching Resources library, Athletics Hub also offers access to coaching, leading and officiating opportunities including online booking for all qualifications and development courses/workshops.