We want to connect with you, and for you all to connect with each other, as much as possible at this time so that we can all remain positive and rise to the challenge.
Make sure you’re following our England Athletics, RunTogether and funetics social channels so that you can see our latest updates. As well as useful news, content and activities, we’ll be sharing what our clubs and members are doing to keep spirits up and keep everyone talking and socialising online and at home.
We’d love you to tag us into any posts to share how you’re staying active at home and finding new ways to stay in touch with others in our athletics and running family. Let’s make sure we all get social at home – join us in using the hashtag #BetterTogether
- England Athletics Twitter: @EnglandAthletic
- England Athletics Facebook & Instagram: @EnglandAthletics
- RunTogether Twitter & Instagram: @RunTogether_
- RunTogether Facebook: @RunTogetherSocial
- funetics Facebook & Instagram: @funeticssocial
- funetics Twitter: @_funetics
We’ve also collated a selection of tips and online tools to help you stay Digitally Connected while at home. Click here to read more.