The AAA has a fund which is able to support English Athletes under the age of 23 who are in full time education and active in athletics. Applicants should not be receiving other funding and be eligible to compete for England.
Registered charity Athletics for the Young offer financial help to young athletes and aim to spread their money widely to as many as possible so athletes receiving help elsewhere will not usually be granted an award. The charity are particularly interested in helping genuine hardship cases for promising young athletes. Over recent years, it has been the policy of the Charity to award small grants of the order of £50 to £200. It is possible to apply for funds for costs including equipment and travel.
- Are you involved in the sport of athletics?
- Are you in full time education in England?
- Do you have recorded Power of Ten performances?
- Do you have your own bank account?
- Has this application been completed by the applicant?
- Are you over 13 years old and under 23 years of age?
Applications close 12 February 2022 and successful applicants will be contacted by the end of April.
- Click here for a downloadable version of the Athletics for the Young Grant Application 2022 (PDF 100kB)
- Any questions, email AFTYGrgant@outlook.com