We are truly in the ‘Golden Age’ of the running shoe: lighter, more comfortable, and faster than ever, meaning more PBs, quicker recovery from hard sessions and more joy on easy runs.
When it comes to finding the right pair, many personal factors come into play: unique biomechanics, foot shape, weight, and your preferred ‘feel’. The technical advances in running footwear has raised the stakes in your quest to find your perfect sole-mate. For days where you like to take it easy, you can rely on daily running shoes to keep your feet pampered from lace-up to the last mile.
With more than a thousand daily trainers on the market, we’re here to help you. And because there’s no such thing as “one size fits all” in running shoes, we’ve chosen our top picks from the latest releases.
ASICS Gel-Nimbus 25
The ASICS Gel-Nimbus 25 is a legendary product famous for its superior comfort and the 25th iteration promises a revolution in comfort.
The new ASICS Gel-Nimbus 25 has been designed to provide maximum comfort and cushioning.
- This latest shoe features new PureGEL™ technology for softer landings and with 20% more FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning offers a very comfortable running experience.
- The upper material is made from a premium soft engineered knit which enhances the integrated support, breathability, and improved fit for extra comfort.
- The collar construction delivers an easier step-in and a more adaptive fit, helping the shoe to feel like an extension of the foot and make each stride more comfortable and smoother.
|Key features||New PureGEL™ technology, FF Blast + ECO midsole and knit upper.|
Nike Invincible 3
In the latest iteration of the Invincible, Nike have collaborated with coaches and runners to bring the Invincible to life.The Invincible line is all about cushioning and not just any cushioning, a helping of ZoomX cushioning gives you a plush feeling underfoot for comfort through every mile. It's super springy and bouncy, so that you can propel down your preferred path and come back for your next run feeling ready and reinvigorated.
- The Invincible 3 has high-support technology, with cushion and stability intentionally placed and shaped to protect your foot from the effects of pronation.
- Stretchy and lightweight, the Flyknit panels create a comfy feel for sensational support.
- Designed to help keep you on the run, Nike's cushioned road running shoe gives you extraordinary comfort, supreme softness, and lightweight support.
|Weight||Men's: 317g (UK9) / Women's: 256g (UK5.5)|
|Key features||ZoomX midsole & Flyknit Upper.|
HOKA Clifton 9
The HOKA Clifton 9 are the pavement pounder for any runner looking for both cushioning and comfort in a running shoe.Lightweight in design, they are equipped with a super-soft new EVA midsole that absorbs impacts and provides ultimate cushioning. Their early-stage Meta-Rocker technology supports an ergonomic running style.
- The lighter and more responsive midsole has strategic outsole placement for increased durability.
- The upper is seamless on the outside for a sleek look and clean silhouette. With a breathable engineered knit, the Clifton 9 delivers the perfect balance of soft and light, for a smooth ride.
|Weight||Men's: 248g / Women's: 205g|
|Key features||New EVA Midsole, Ultra-Plush Heel, Early-Stage Meta-Rocker, Flat-Waisted Geometry.|
Are you feeling inspired to lace up your running shoes and hit the road? The SportsShoes.com Running Store has everything you need.
Easter special offer