- Are you currently involved in athletics and running?
- Have you ever used the England Athletics website?
- Do you enjoy giving feedback and sharing your thoughts?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then we need your help!
Here at England Athletics, we are always looking to innovate and improve the way we do things. In an effort to make the experience of our members even better, we are currently reviewing our website. We plan to do this by running a series of online consultation forums.
These forums will be focused on different sections of the website. You will be grouped with other individuals who have a similar role to you in the sport. Sound like something you might be interested in? If you have some spare time in the next few weeks to support this project, please submit your expression of interest using the form below. Help us to help you and make the sport of athletics and running the best it can be.
Thank you in advance.
*Terms and conditions:
- By submitting the form, you are expressing an interest in our online forums. Depending on numbers, we cannot promise that everyone will be involved in the online forums. Completing this form, therefore, doesn’t guarantee participation.
- If involved, I will respect all members of the group and act in a kind and polite manner to all involved in the forum.
- If involved, I will give feedback in a positive and constructive way.
- I understand that if I do not abide by these terms, I will be removed from the forum.
- All ideas shared in the online forums are welcome however we would like to point out that due to time and budgetary constraints we may not be able to implement everything suggested through the course of the process.