The English Road Running Association are pleased to announce that their Road Championships will be taking place on 14th April at Sutton Park, Birmingham.
This year, as well as the usual senior men's 12-stage and women's 6-stage relay events, there will also be 5k road race events held for young athletes from affiliated clubs in the Under 15 and Under 17 Age Groups (the relay events for young athletes will continue to be held in the Autumn alongside the Men’s 6-stage and Women’s 4-stage relay events).
The men's event is only for clubs eligible by having qualified in their Area championships (first 25 A teams from each of the 3 Areas, plus any B teams that finish before the 25th A team). These are eligible to compete in the men's National championships and their Secretary / Team Manager will receive an invitation from ERRA.
- All athletes must be first claim members with English Clubs and registered with England Athletics for the competitive year 2017 /2018.
For Senior Relay events
- Competition medals will be awarded to the first 3 senior teams, English medals will be awarded to the first 3 English teams.
- Only a club’s leading team is eligible to win team awards
- Medals will be awarded to the fastest individual on the short and long legs.
Senior registration: from 10.45
Under 17 men: 11.00
Under 17 women: 11.05
Under 15 boys: 11.15
Under 15 girls: 11.20
Senior Men: 12.00
Senior Women: 12.20
Young Athletes: £9 per athlete
Women: £54 per team.
Men: £108 per team
- All entries must be made online at www.race-results.co.uk
- Closing date for all entries is Friday 6th April 2018. Under no circumstances will late entries be accepted.
- Full information can be found via the ERRA website: www.englishroadrunningassociation.co.uk
Competition Information letter
ERRA Annual Open Meeting
The Annual Open Meeting of the ERRA (English Road Running Association) will be held on Friday 13th April 2018 at 19.00 in the Main Stand (by the Midlands Office), Alexander Stadium, Walsall Road, Perry Barr, Birmingham, B42 2LR.
A representative from all clubs affiliated to England Athletics is welcome to attend and vote.
Further details will be posted on www.englishroadrunningassociation.co.uk in due course.