Today’s advent calendar is all about the number 15!
Becoming a registered athlete with England Athletics is not just about joining a family of like-minded runners, coaches, officials, and volunteers that, together, make our wonderful sport what it is.
It also gives you access to a host of exclusive benefits, special offers and discounts, and opportunities.
What’s more is that any new athlete to the sport can be registered between January 2023 and March 2023 and benefit from extended registration through to the 31 March of the following year, 2024 – meaning they get 15-months England Athletics membership for the price of 12!
As an athlete registered with England Athletics, your registration fee helps us invest in the sport we all love.
In 2021/22, thanks to the incredible support of our 164,500 registered athletes, we saw 1,400 track and field events, 400 cross country events and 2,200 road races all being licensed for more than 650,000 participants who were able to take part in our great sport.
The wide range of benefits and services that registered athletes enjoy, includes:
- Competition eligibility to enter a range of exciting competitions
- Discounted road race entry for licensed events
- Entry to England track and field indoor and outdoor championships, from U15 through to senior level
- Entry to England road running competition/championships from U15 to masters, 5k to marathon
- Early Bird ticket access to major UK athletics championships
- Special offers and exclusive discounts with England Athletics’ partners straight to your inbox
- And much more…
- Download the England Athletics Athlete Registration Benefits & Services (PDF 108kB)
- To discover the full range of athlete benefits, visit our benefits of registration page.