Online entry for England Athletics U23 and U20 Championships now open
England Athletics are pleased to announce that online entry for our U23 and U20 Championships is now open.
The championships will take place in Bedford on 16-17 June and will also be the trials for the World U20 Championships which take place in July in Tampere, Finland
The events for the U23 and U20 champs are:
- 100m, 200m, 400m, 400m hurdles, 800m, 1500m for all athletes
- 100m Hurdles for women, 110m Hurdles for men
- High Jump, Pole Vault, Long Jump, Triple Jump for all athletes
- Shot Put, Discus, Hammer, Javelin for all athletes
- 3000m for U20 athletes, 5000m for U23 athletes
- 2000m Steeplechase for U20 athletes, 3000m Steeplechase for U23 athletes
- 10km Walk for U20 athletes, 20km Walk for U23 athletes
Entry standards for these championships have been set for all events.
The online entry fee is £15 for the first event and £6 for each subsequent event. The closing date for entries is 29th May 2018.
Please note that trials for some events at the 2018 IAAF World Junior Championships are not being staged in Bedford on 16-17 June, but will take place as follows:
Men’s and Women’s 5,000m: 26 May 2018 at Watford BMC.
Athletes wishing to compete should enter via the BMC website (www.britishmilersclub.com).
Any further questions related to entry for this event should be directed to Ian Hodge (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Men’s 10,000m: 19 May 2018 at Highgate, London.
Athletes wishing to compete should contact Ian Hodge (email@example.com)
Combined events: 26-27 May 2018 at Bedford. This is the England Athletics Senior/U20 Outdoor Combined Events Championships. As such, athletes wishing to compete should enter online
Go to www.uka.org.uk/performance/2018-selection-policies for the full selection policy for the British Junior teams for the IAAF World Junior Championships, Loughborough International and Mannheim International.