Aimed at those who participate in sport and their support networks such as coaches, family and medical support staff.
The benefits of this module are:
- Have a greater awareness of common mental health disorders and their prevalence amongst sports people.
- Recognise some of the warning signs of common mental health disorders.
- Have an increased understanding of how the pressures of sport can impact on mental health.
- Understand the health benefits of participating in sport and physical activity.
- Know what to do if you are concerned about someone or yourself.
- Know how to promote mental wellbeing in sport.
This is a self-paced online learning module available for £9.50.