Club Run offers participating clubs a series of coaching sessions led by experienced coaches to support their runners, leaders and coaches in working towards improved performance at a specific event or race distance. To date, the programme has supported over 200 clubs, 1000 club leaders and coaches and 6,500 club runners.
Club Run 2021-22
The England Athletics Club Run programme, powered by NURVV Run, is a free initiative specifically aimed at supporting road running clubs.
The programme supports runners, leaders and coaches through a series of three practical coached sessions taking place at your club, on club nights delivered by some of England’s leading endurance coaches. Sessions are tailored to the needs of your club and can include a range of activities including running technique, interval training and tempo running.
With the easing of Coronavirus restrictions we are now able to restart physical club run sessions but you can work with your Club Run Coach for any combination of physical or virtual delivery to suit your needs.
You can expect to receive;
- Three exciting and engaging coached sessions from an experienced England Athletics coach
- Advice and support around how to get the most of your club sessions
- Ideas for structuring training sessions, warm ups, drills and conditioning
- An opportunity for three runners to experience NURVV run insoles and the whole club to receive advice on running technique and biomechanics
How to apply
- Click here or scroll down to make an application via our online application form.
- Click here to read the guidance document – to see if you will be eligible to apply. (PDF 140kB)
Deadline for applications this time around is 23:59 on Wednesday 14 July
About the NURVV Run partnership
As we move into 2021, our fifth year of Club Run delivery, we are excited to be working in partnership with our new Lead Partner, NURVV Run – pioneers of wearable technology and biomechanics that help runners of all levels run faster, further and reduce injury risk. The partnership between NURVV Run and England Athletics is built on a shared ambition of helping grow participation in the sport and providing runners of all abilities with a toolkit to unlock their natural talent.
As part of Club Run, England Athletics coaches will collaborate with the brand to deliver dedicated NURVV Run sessions. This will provide runners with access to NURVV Run, allowing them to discover their true running potential through the product’s unique running metrics and insights.