We are delighted to be partnering with Roster Athletics to provide a new, innovative digital platform which will help transform competition for our sport.
This new collaboration will see us adopting the full suite of products available on the Roster Athletics competition management platform for all our Championships, moving forward, including their brand new online entry system.
In addition to using the system for our own Championships, we are delighted to be able to offer full use of the system to all our affiliated clubs, events promoters, and associations. Organisations affiliated with us can start using the Roster system today and benefit from the following features:
- Online athlete entry
- Setting up events, schedules, start lists
- Automated seeding and qualification
- An automated connection to timing systems for results (FinishLynx)
- A fully connected consumer app for athletes, spectators and coaches to follow results in real time
- A meet management app, allowing live input of field results
This will provide a user-friendly system that can be used by individuals at all levels of the sport regardless of their technical capabilities.
“Over the last three years we have done extensive research into the development of online entry systems and competition management systems, specifically relating to track and field,” said Nicky Kellett, Digital Project Manager at England Athletics. “Following the success of our trials with Roster Athletics’ competition management platform during the last year, including at the 2021 Manchester International, and England Athletics U17 and U15 Combined Events Championships, incorporating the European Athletics Combined Events Challenge, we are delighted to be partnering with Roster.”
“The advanced functionality and features on the Roster Athletics’ competition management platform make running competitions easier, more efficient and less time consuming for all organisers,” added Andy Day, Teams and Competitions Manager at England Athletics.
“Being one of the largest and most prominent athletics federations in the world, we are thrilled to launch this partnership with England Athletics,” said Christian Birk, founder and CEO at Roster Athletics. “England Athletics is digitally forward-thinking and very professional about their ambitions. We look forward to collaborating together to transform the sport,” he added.
Find out more
- If you would like more information on the Roster Athletics system or are interested in using it for your own competitions, please contact email@example.com.
- Click here to sign up for a full demo of the system in our webinar on Tuesday 18 January at 7pm
- Entries are now open for the England Athletics Senior and Under 20 Combined Events Championships on 8 and 9 January 2022, athletes can click to enter online via the Roster Athletics online entry system.