Amateur Athletic Association AGM 2013
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Amateur Athletic Association will be held in the Hospitality Suite at Alexander Stadium, Birmingham on Sunday 17 March 2013 at 12.00 noon.
The meeting is for the purposes of transacting the following business:
1. To receive the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 11 March 2012.
2. To receive and consider the Report of the Management Board and the Affiliated Associations for the year ended 30 September 2012.
3. To receive and consider the audited Income and Expenditure Account, the Balance Sheet and the Financial Report for the year ended 30 September 2012.
4. To elect Honorary Officers:
The following nominations have been received for the posts of Officers of the Association in accordance with the requirements of the Articles of Association.
As there are only single candidates nominated for each post, they shall be declared elected unopposed.
4.1 Chairman Mr. Chris Carter
4.2 Honorary Secretary Mr. Walter Nicholls
4.3 Honorary Treasurer Mr. Martin Etchells
5. To accept representatives (in accordance with article 7(E)(v) of the Articles of Association) from Road Running, Cross Country and Track and Field disciplines as selected by the representative working group for each such discipline. The representative for Cross Country is also to represent Fell Running and the representative for Track and Field is also to represent Race Walking and Tug-of-War.
6. To renew the tenure of the following retiring directors in accordance with Article 16(B) of the Articles of Association:
6.1 Mr A. G. Bunner MBE
6.2 Ms F. D. Ratchford
6.3 Mr R. H. Float
Note: All items of Ordinary Business to be passed require a simple majority of votes.
Documentation can be found at the foot of this page which includes; the minutes from the 2012 meeting, Annual report for 2012 and a copy of the members letter which outlines the details of this year’s meeting.