The Personal Best Foundation, needs and appreciates your support and generosity, allowing more disadvantaged children and young people to achieve their personal best.
We know people want to help but you need to know how! On this occasion, the Foundation wants to bring to everyone’s attention to its online auction. Especially if you can’t join them at their forthcoming gala and fundraising dinner in London.
The online auction, hosted by Superstars, gives you access to fabulous prizes and experiences but more importantly a convenient and immediate way to support the Foundation.
A small selection of the auction items include:
- Guaranteed entry for the 2023 TCS London Marathon, with start and finish hospitality
- A weekend getaway to Paris for two including entry into either the half or full marathon Spring 2023
- Tickets to the Newcastle vs Manchester United game on Sat 1 April 2023 with pre-match hospitality
- Two tickets for the Diamond League in London during Summer 2023 with one night accommodation
- Two VIP tickets, which guarantee best placed seats in the stadium, at next year’s Budapest World Athletics Championships and three nights stay in a central Budapest hotel
- Original Chariots of Fire film script with Tom McNab’s (the athletics technical advisor) personal notes etched
- Visit to the Virgin Radio breakfast show with Chris Evans and Vassos Alexander, to include live bands as well as TalkSPORT and Talk TV
- Signed athlete photos and memorabilia
One exclusive lot sees a collaboration between Personal Best Foundation and Parkinsons UK with both charities to benefit equally from the proceeds. This special piece is a limited-edition Commonwealth Games print by well-known artist Alex Echo alongside a pair of signed spikes from Olympic, world, European, and Commonwealth medallist Keely Hodgkinson.
Daily showings of the lots can be seen on our social channels and accessed directed by the Superstars website
By supporting the online auction, you will help us Personal Best Foundation raise money to fund future programmes, that will directly help children and young people in England from disadvantaged backgrounds, reach their full potential in athletics and achieve their personal best on the track, at school and in life.