Have you seen our events live streamed? Have you been to one of our Championships? Have you ever thought, ‘I’d like to be involved in that event’ but don’t know how?
England Athletics is looking for volunteers to help out at our Track and Field events this summer. We are looking for passionate enthusiastic volunteers to come help in various roles at our competitions.
You do not need to be a qualified Official, all you need is a passion for sport, and a willingness to get involved and learn something new.
We have various roles available at the events this summer which include:
- Registration assistant
- Ticketing assistant
- Results inputter
- Announcers Assistant
- Social Media Assistant
- Presentation assistant
- Floor management assistant
- Funetics activation
- Wayfinder roles
The event dates are as follows:
- U20/U23 Championships – 17th/18th June, Chelmsford
- Senior and Para Championships – 22/23rd July, Chelmsford
- U15/U17 Combined Event Championships – 5th/6th August, Manchester
- U15 and U17 Championships – 26th/27th August, Birmingham
If you are interested in volunteering, or would like to know more, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch: