The Club Matters team are running a number of new learning opportunities for community organisations.
These virtual and free sessions are an opportunity to:
- Explore current issues and support around the cost of living for sports clubs and community groups.
- Explore the potential impact the cost of living increases are having on clubs and community organisations.
- Share learning on what organisations have been doing to counterbalance the cost of living increases and what support they are accessing.
Dealing with increasing costs
- Monday 7 November, 7-8.15pm (Asset owning organisations)
- Wednesday 9 November, 12-1.15pm (Non asset owning organisations)
- Tuesday 15 November, 10-11.15am (Asset owning organisations)
- Monday 21 November, 7.30-8.15pm (Non asset owning organisations)
- Wednesday 30 November, 7-8.15pm (Asset owning organisations)
Raising money to sustain your organisation - Webinar
- Thursday 1 December, 7.30-8.30pm
- Tuesday 13 December, 12-1pm