England Athletics have partnered with Roster Athletics to provide a new, innovative digital platform which will help transform competition for our sport.
This new collaboration will see England Athletics adopting the full suite of products available on the Roster Athletics competition management platform for all our Championships, plus offer full use of the system to all our affiliated clubs, events promoters, and associations.
Roster system features
Organisations affiliated with us can start using the Roster system today and benefit from the following features:
- Online athlete entry
- Setting up events, schedules, start lists
- Automated seeding and qualification
- An automated connection to timing systems for results (FinishLynx and Timetronics)
- Online results website
- Ability to set up individual scoring competitions to create your own bespoke ‘combined events’ models
- A fully connected consumer app for athletes, spectators and coaches to follow results in real time
- A meet management app, allowing live input of field results and manual timing of road or cross-country races
This will provide a user-friendly system that can be used by individuals at all levels of the sport regardless of their technical capabilities.
Timing directly from your phone
If you are an organiser of small road or cross-country races and do not wish to spend on buying or renting a full chip-timing system (or similar), you can now use the Roster Athletics Meet Mgmt app and its manual timing feature instead.
- Learn more about how to use manual timing.
Follow meetings with the Roster app – see start lists, get live commentary and results, learn about your favourite athletes, and watch videos.
Find out more
- Access previous and upcoming England Athletics events on Roster
- Visit the Roster website
- If you would like more information on the Roster Athletics system or are interested in using it for your own competitions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org