Regional Council Elections 2017
Elections for the England Athletics Regional Councils will take place in February and March of 2017.
Regional Councils play an important role in the development of our sport. They exist to ensure the views and expertise of people across the sport can be fed into the work of the region and in turn, the National Council and the Board Directors of England Athletics. Most importantly they allow clubs and members to have a voice in how the sport is run.
If you know of someone who is passionate about our sport and who has the drive and commitment to make a difference, then please nominate them for a place on your Regional Council, subject of course to their willingness to stand for election.
- Click here to download a printable leaflet with more information - PDF 728K
- Click here to read a letter explaining the nomination process - PDF 33K
- Click here to download a nomination form - PDF 32K
- Click here to download an editable PDF nomination form 32K
The important deadlines for you to note with regards to this year’s elections are:
- Nominations will close 13th February 2017
- Voting will close 20 March 2017 in all regions where the number of nominations exceeds the number of vacancies.