England Athletics Hall of Fame
The England Athletics Hall of Fame honours those people who have made an outstanding contribution to the sport of athletics.
- Athletics or Running Club of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Official of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer (aged 14-25) of the Year
- RunTogether Leader of the Year
- RunTogether Group of the Year
- Inclusion Award
- Spirit of 2012 Award
Services to Athletics or Running
The evening is always a great celebration of all aspects of the sport and once again includes fundraising and presentations on behalf of the Ron Pickering Memorial Fund.
Awards night 2018
You can find out more about the Hall of Fame and our volunteer awards in the following places:
- Hall of Fame Inductees
- National and Regional Volunteer Awards
- Read more about the 2018 inductees
- Read more about 2018 National Volunteer award winners
Here's a video compilation of the 2017 night. Bring back your memories or see what you missed!