England Athletics Consultation
Following annual consultations since 2012 England Athletics is committed to ongoing engagement with clubs and other stakeholders within the sport.
Please see the left hand menu for details of previous years' consultations.
England Athletics held an online consultation which is now being followed by a series of consultation meetings around the country. So that we could tailor the consultation sessions, the online survey included a series of questions to help us to better understand the views of registered athletes, representatives of member clubs, volunteers and everyone who cares about the future of the sport.
We would like thank everyone who completed our 2017 Online Consultation which ran from Spring until mid-August. This is an annual survey that will aim to collect the feedback we need to inform our work and improve what we offer in the forthcoming year.
The details of the first consultation events are now available. These are as follows:
- Wednesday 30 August – Midlands - Ricoh Arena, Judds Lane, Coventry CV6 6GE
- Wednesday 13 September – East - Ridlins End Playing Fields Pavilion, Woodcock Road, Stevenage, SG2 9PG
- Saturday 30 September – South West - Isca Centre (Next to Exeter Arena) Summer Lane Exeter EX4 8NT (Consultation / conference from 1pm until 5pm and Evening Awards 5pm - 8.30pm).
- Wednesday 11 October - North West - Wavertree Sports Park, Wellington Road, L15 4LE
- Monday 16 October – Yorkshire - Holiday Inn, Wakefield M1, Queen's Dr, Wakefield WF5 9BE)
- Monday 6 November – London - Malet Suite, Student Central, Malet St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 7HY
- Monday 20 November – North East - Emirates Riverside, Riverside,Chester le Street, County Durham DH3 3QR
All sessions will be held from 6.30-9.30pm (other than South West - see above). They are free to attend but please register your intention to attend by emailing email@example.com with your name, club and the event you plan to attend. This will help us with arrangements for each event including with sending you any additional details nearer the time.
You can also feed in your views on these and wider issues throughout the year by contacting your Regional Councillors – see the ‘About us’ section for your area at www.englandathletics.org/your-area.
Stay informed & give your views
If you are an athlete, coach or volunteer who has been registered with England Athletics by your club please use the portal at www.englandathletics.org/editmyprofile to ensure your details, in particular your email address, are up to date and that you are opted in to receive ‘news and information’ from us. This will help us to let you know about opportunities to give your views.