South of England Athletics Officials' Association (SEAOA)
The Association exists to provide assistance and guidance to Technical Officials involved in the running of Athletics Meetings in the South of England.
The aims of the Association are to:
- Act at all times in the best interests of its members.
- Maintain the high standard of officiating.
- Raise the status of Officials.
- Speak with one voice on issues affecting Officials.
- Monitor and raise the standard of facilities provided for Officials and to monitor and raise the safety of facilities.
- Produce a magazine and distribute it in printed or electronic format as requested by the relevant members.
- Endeavour through liaison and communication to ensure that athletic events are adequately staffed.
- Promote in conjunction with UKA and the relevant Regions of England Athletics the technical training in all disciplines.
- Represent the views of the Officials' Association
Membership fees are £25 for two years, or £30 with the IAAF handbook. This now includes free attendance at two annual conferences. Members will receive copies of the UK Athletics Rule Book and, and the opportunity of purchasing other publications at a reduced rate. Click here to find out more about joining the Association
Want to get in touch? All the contact details are on the SEAOA website contacts page.