Still time to use our free resources to get more people involved in volunteering at your club or in your local area!
Do you feel like you don’t have enough volunteers at your club, or know a club in your area who don’t? Always the same people helping you out?
If so, hosting a Volunteer or Official’s Taster Session at your club could be a great way of encouraging more people to volunteer as well as raising awareness of how people in the community can get involved in volunteering opportunities within your club.
Why is it such a great thing to do?
- Share the great experiences you provide with as many people as possible
- Attract new volunteers to help out at the club
- Engage with the local community as well as people inside your club
When should I deliver it?
You could deliver a session at a competition, meet or on club night. Whatever works best for you, the most important thing is to let people know there are opportunities for them to volunteer at your club.
Supporting you to deliver a session or event
To help you with the planning, promotion and delivery of these sessions, we have some fantastic free resources available to download/ order until the end of September, which include;
- Posters & banners to help advertise your event
- Templates with ideas of what to include within an official’s taster session or ‘give it a try’ day
- T-shirts for your volunteers who help out on the day
- Pens, badges and wristbands to giveaway on the day
Useful information on how to keep volunteers engaged after the event.
How can I order the resources?
Before you order your resources, please upload your session onto the Team PB website; www.teampersonalbest.org. This is a great platform to promote the opportunity that you are offering. We can’t send out any resources until this has been done.
Once your event has been uploaded please visit https://teampersonalbest.synergy-direct.co.uk to order the resources.