Presenters announced for National Endurance Conference
England Athletics are delighted to announce the complete line up of presenters for the National Endurance Conference which takes place near Exeter on 28th ad 29th October.
The event is entitled How to Win - The Development of Power and Speed for Endurance, and there are some exciting additions to the speakers who will share their latest knowledge with delegates;
- Dr Barry Fudge (Head of Endurance British Athletics): How to Win.
- Dr Amanda Wilding (Senior Lecturer in Sports Psychology): Coaching Challenge around perceived failure.
- Andrew Henderson (Head of Athletics Leeds Beckett University): The development of Power and Speed in Endurance - Physical Preparation . .
- Dr Leon Creaney (Medical Injury Specialist).
- Rob Denmark (British Athletics): Coaching the Elite - a challenge.
- Malcolm Brown MBE (coach to triathletes Alistair and Jonny Brownlee): Experiences within triathlon.
There are only 7 weeks to go - don't miss this opportunity! Currently there are a variety of delegate packages still available with accommodation on site. Coaches are encouraged to contact their clubs for assistance. Coaches are also welcome to bring an athlete to Sunday's Physical Preparation Workshop.
- Find our more in our events section
- Click here to download a printable flyer
- Click here to book online via our uLearn website at https://ulearnathletics.com/cpdEvent/85506
Note: Athletes attending conference need to book and pay like any other delegate. Athletes attending workshop only should just notify Mark Brace so he can monitor numbers.