Come to give your views at our 2017 Consultation events
Our consultation events for 2017 are now getting underway. Whatever your role in the sport please come along and tell us your views - would want to hear from people from all sections of the affiliated athletics and running community to attend.
We look forward to seeing a wide range of registered athletes, representatives of member clubs, volunteers and everyone who cares about the future of the sport at our consultation events.
The details of upcoming consultation events are as below. Further dates will be added for events to be held in the North East, South East and London during October/November. They are free to attend but please register your intention to attend by emailing email@example.com with your name, club and the event you plan to attend. This will help us with arrangements for each event including with sending you any additional details nearer the time.
- Wednesday 30 August – Midlands - Ricoh Arena, Judds Lane, Coventry CV6 6GE
- Wednesday 13 September – East - Stevenage (exact venue TBC)
- Saturday 30 September – South West - Isca Centre (Next to Exeter Arena) Summer Lane Exeter EX4 8NT (Consultation / conference from 1pm until 5pm and Evening Awards 5pm - 8.30pm).
- Wednesday 11 October - North West - Wavertree Sports Park, Wellington Road, L15 4LE
- Monday 16 October – Yorkshire - Holiday Inn, Wakefield M1, Queen's Dr, Wakefield WF5 9BE
Monday 20 November – North East - Durham Cricket Ground
All sessions will be held from 6.30-9.30pm (other than South West - see above).
We would like thank everyone who completed our 2017 Online Consultation which ran from Spring until mid-August. This is an annual survey that will aim to collect the feedback we need to inform our work and improve what we offer in the forthcoming year.