London Marathon team results 2017
The England Athletics Marathon team event was incorporated into the Virgin Money London Marathon.
Following registration and vest checks, we are now able to announce updated team results. Please note the competition rules as stated below.
Many thanks to Steve Smythe for his work in compiling these results.
1 Kent AC 8:47:21
2 Dulwich Runners 8:59:03
3 Team Bath 9:06:00
4 Victoria Park Harriers & Tower Hamlets AC 9:17:09
5 Richmond & Zetland Harriers 9:17:31
6 Clapham Chasers 9:20:56
7 Cambridge & Coleridge AC 9:25:36
8 Guildford & Godalming AC 9:28:11
1 Belgrave 7:15:51
2 Kent AC 7:16:48
3 Serpentine RC 7:18:57
4 Cambridge Harriers 7:28:05
5 Bournemouth AC 7:29:09
6 Bristol & West AC 7:33:30
7 Tipton Harriers 7:36:22
8 Springfield Striders 7:45:49
- Note the Rules below.
- Click here for individual England Athletics results.
- Click here for acess to all the Virgin Money London Marathon results.
- Team scoring for the England Athletics Men’s and Women's Championship races will be based on the cumulative times for their first three runners.
- Team athletes will only be accepted for the Team competition and eligible to score for their club if they are registered with England Athletics
- Foreign athletes must be registered as such by their English club to be eligible for team awards
- Any athletes wishing to be eligible for a team award MUST be wearing the vest of their First Claim UK affiliated club (UKA Rule 17.2).
- In team or relay races all competitors must wear registered vests of the same design and colour of the team they are representing (Rule 143).
- Men’s team athletes will only be accepted for the Team competition and eligible to score for their club if they are registered with England Athletics and listed as an Elite athlete or on the entry list as a Championship entry on the London Marathon entry system on the day of competition.
- Women’s team athletes will only be accepted for the Team competition and eligible to score for their club if they are registered with England Athletics and on the entry list as a Championship entry on the London Marathon entry system on the day of competition (elite start athletes not included due to different start time).
Photos by Mark Shearman