England Athletics Marathon team results
The England Athletics Marathon team event was incorporated into the Virgin Money London Marathon. Following registration and vest checks we are now able to announce team results.
1514 Tony Payne 2:21:53 reg/vest ok
1441 Andy Greenleaf 2:23:19 reg/vest ok
1582 Will Green 2:27:02 reg/vest ok
1436 John Gilbert 2:20:19 reg/vest ok
1345 Pete Lighting 2:27:28 reg/vest ok
1218 Daniel Glaz (USA) 2:28:07 reg/vest ok TIME 7:15:54
2007 Daniel Wallis (NZL?) 2:19:40 foriegn
1646 Matt Cox (AUS) 2:25:43 foreign
1909 Andrius Jaksevicius 2:33:23 foreign
1 London Heathside
651 Rebecca Bunting 2:58:12 reg/vest ok
625 Josie Hunting 3:00:00 reg/vest ok
941 Catrin Tyler 3:05:17 reg/vest ok
2 Clapham Chasers
473 Rose Harvey 3:04:24 reg/vest ok
642 Lucie Custance 3:04:54 reg/vest ok
479 Rachel Baker 3:08:21 reg/vest ok
3 Rugby & Northampton
731 Tori Green 2:59:05 reg/vest ok
604 Amy Sarkies 3:08:20 reg/vest ok
534 Victoria Nealon 3:13:12 reg/vest ok
- Team scoring for the England Athletics Men’s and Women's Championship races will be based on the cumulative times for their first three runners.
- Team athletes will only be accepted for the Team competition and eligible to score for their club if they are registered with England Athletics
- Foreign athletes must be registered as such by their English club to be eligible for team awards
- Any athletes wishing to be eligible for a team award MUST be wearing the vest of their First Claim UK affiliated club (UKA Rule 17.2).
- In team or relay races all competitors must wear registered vests of the same design and colour of the team they are representing (Rule 143).
- Men’s team athletes will only be accepted for the Team competition and eligible to score for their club if they are registered with England Athletics and listed as an Elite athlete or on the entry list as a Championship entry on the London Marathon entry system on the day of competition.
- Women’s team athletes will only be accepted for the Team competition and eligible to score for their club if they are registered with England Athletics and on the entry list as a Championship entry on the London Marathon entry system on the day of competition (elite start athletes not included due to different start time).
Photos by Mark Shearman