England Athletics' 2016 Consultation survey now online
In April and May England Athletics held consultation meetings around the country.
After a lot of interesting and useful discussions we have used what we have learned to develop an online survey so that we can better understand the views of registered athletes, representatives of member clubs, volunteers and everyone who cares about the future of the sport.
The online survey is the second part of England Athletics’ 2016 Consultation process and it will form a key part of future decision making both in the short term and in our longer term planning.
England Athletics is pleased to announce that our 2016 Consultation Survey is now live for you to complete. The more people who can spare time to completing it, the more we can understand everyone’s views. There is an opportunity to add any additional comments at the end of this survey if you wish to say things that aren’t directly discussed in the questions.
In addition, England Athletics will be holding a consultation event in Crawley on Wednesday 6 July, and athletes, coaches, officials, parents, club volunteers, event organisers or those with any other role in the sport are invited to give your views. It is important we hear a wide range of perspectives and views throughout our consultation.
- The notes from the consultation events can be found at www.englandathletics.org/consultation-2016.
- Click here to take part in the online consultation survey. The survey closes 4th July.
- Click here to find out more about the Crawley event.
- You can also feed in your views on these and wider issues throughout the year by contacting your Regional Councillors or local Club and Coach Support Officer – see the ‘About us’ section for your area at www.englandathletics.org/your-area.
- Find out more about England Athletics' consultation at www.englandathletics.org/consultation.