England Athletics - Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018
England Athletics Limited (Incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 05583713)
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of England Athletics Limited (Company) will be held at the Ricoh Arena, Judds Lane, Longford, Coventry, CV6 6AQ on Saturday 13th October 2018 at 11.00 am for the following purposes:
1. To receive the accounts for the financial year ended 31st March 2018 together with the reports of the Directors and of the Auditor thereon.
2. To approve the appointment of non-executive directors in accordance with the Articles of Association.
To transact any other ordinary business of the Company.
By order of the Board
Board and NED Secretary
Date: Thursday 20th September 2018
1. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 14th October 2017
2. Matters arising from the minutes
3. To receive the Directors’ Report of the Activities of the Company during the year ended 31st March 2018. This will include a report from a member elected director.
4. To receive an address from the Chairman of the National Council
5. To receive a presentation of the Company’s Financial Statements for the year ended 31st March 2018
6. To appoint the Company’s Auditors for the year ended 31st March 2019 and delegate agreement of their remuneration to the Board
7. To appoint Janyce Holmes as a Non-Executive Director (Click here to download Profile information - PDF 171kB)
8. To re-appoint Steve Grainger MBE as a Non-Executive Director (Click here to download Profile information - PDF 171kB)
9. To re-appoint Peter Crawshaw as a Non-Executive Director (Click here to download Profile information - PDF 171kB)
1. Copies of the Company’s audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st March 2018 are attached. This document is also available on the Company’s website at www.englandathletics.org.
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and vote in his or her place. A proxy need not be a memberof the Company. A proxy form is attached and is also available on the Company’s website at www.englandathletics.org.
All proxies must be received by 11.00am on Thursday 11th October 2018 at England Athletics Ltd. c/o Mr B Patel-Sadler, Athletics House, Alexander Stadium, Walsall Road, Perry Barr, Birmingham. B42 2BE
3. There can be no amendments to a special resolution (other than any to correct clerical or spelling errors).