Consultation events 2017 - more event details announced
With our 2017 consultation events now under way we are pleased to announce details of more of the venues for this year's events. Whatever your role in the sport we want you to come along, tell us what you think and discuss the issues facing the sport as we shape our future work. Thank you to all those who have already contributed or told us they plan to attend. Please make sure your voice is heard.
We look forward to seeing a wide range of registered athletes, representatives of member clubs, volunteers and everyone who cares about the future of the sport at our consultation events.
The details of upcoming consultation events are as below. Further dates will be added for events to be held in the North East, South East and London during October/November. They are free to attend but please register your intention to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, club and the event you plan to attend. This will help us with arrangements for each event including with sending you any additional details nearer the time.
- Wednesday 13 September – East - Ridlins End Playing Fields Pavilion, Woodcock Road, Stevenage, SG2 9PG
- Saturday 30 September – South West - Isca Centre (Next to Exeter Arena) Summer Lane Exeter EX4 8NT (Consultation / conference from 1pm until 5pm and Evening Awards 5pm - 8.30pm).
- Wednesday 11 October - North West - Wavertree Sports Park, Wellington Road, L15 4LE
- Monday 16 October – Yorkshire - Holiday Inn, Wakefield M1, Queen's Dr, Wakefield WF5 9BE)
- Monday 6 November – London - Venue TBC
Monday 20 November – North East - Emirates Riverside, Riverside,Chester le Street, County Durham DH3 3QR
All sessions will be held from 6.30-9.30pm (other than South West - see above).
We would like thank everyone who completed our 2017 Online Consultation which ran from Spring until mid-August. This is an annual survey that will aim to collect the feedback we need to inform our work and improve what we offer in the forthcoming year.