Seated Throws Start-Up Groups
The Seated Throws Start-Up Group initiative is designed to help identify where seated throwing equipment and coaching expertise are within affiliated athletics clubs in England. This information will then be available to show potential new members where they can take part in seated throws without needing their own equipment as well as being used to specifically promote these opportunities to potential participants and relevant organisations.
Applications to register as a Seated Throws Start-Up Group can be submitted at any time.
- Click here to download the seated throws start up group criteria
- Click here to download the seated throws start up group registration form
- If you would like support to develop the provision of seated throws at your club please contact your local Club Support Manager
- Click here to download a list of groups (2015)
- Click here for information and guidance about equipment for seated throws