Sharing Good Practice webinars
England Athletics has created a series of free online Sharing Good Practice webinars to enable Track & Field and Road Running club personnel to hear about good practice from other clubs, share their own experiences, and ultimately help clubs become more sustainable and successful.
Each hour-long webinar focuses on a specific topic and provides a platform for clubs to learn from each other by showcasing their successes and practical ideas. Each webinar features a presentation but also creates a forum-style environment that allows two-way discussion as part of each session.
Three new webinars tailored to Road Running Clubs have been announced for 2020 – see below for details and to register online.
The current series of webinars for Track & Field clubs proved very popular and has now finished (with six webinars having been delivered between Oct-Dec 2019).
New webinars for Road Running Clubs – book online: Visit the registration page to book your place.
Please note there is a maximum of 20 participants per session, only one contact per club should apply and places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Anyone signing-up for a webinar will receive an email to confirm whether or not they have been successful in registering (please note there may be a small delay between registering and receiving this confirmation). Where webinars are at capacity, anyone unsuccessful in registering will be able to receive a link to the video recording of the relevant webinar (to be emailed shortly after the session). If there is a large demand for a particular session then we may look to deliver that webinar a second time.
Webinar Schedule & Topics
The following webinars are scheduled through March, April and early May, with each webinar delivered twice per day (morning session and afternoon session) in order to try accommodate as many people as possible:
- Thursday 23 April 11:00 – Club Welfare (morning session) – click here to register
- Thursday 23 April 18:00 – Club Welfare (afternoon session) – click here to register
- Thursday 30 April 11:00 – The benefits to going cashless (morning session) – click here to register
- Thursday 30 April 18:00 – The benefits to going cashless (afternoon session) – click here to register
- Thursday 7 May 11:00 – Keeping your club up and running (morning session) – click here to register
- Thursday 7 May 18:00 – Keeping your club up and running (afternoon session) – click here to register
- The sessions are online-based to offer maximum accessibility to clubs and also to help reduce the costs for clubs to attend (ie. removing travel costs etc).
- The topics for each webinar have been based on feedback and specific requests from member clubs to help ensure maximum relevance.
- Spaces will be limited to 20 club representatives per webinar so that the forum is manageable and participants get maximum benefit from the open discussion – each club should only submit one registration.
- After submitting your registration for a particular webinar you will be sent an email confirming that your registration has been successful. Please note that there may be a short delay between submitting your registration and receiving this email.
- For anyone whose registration is not successful – a link to a recording of the session will be made available shortly after each session (sent via email to the email address submitted through the registration process) so that more clubs can watch the video and benefit from the learnings shared.
- Each webinar is one hour in length (40 minutes presentation and information sharing followed by 20 minutes open forum).
- Sign-up is free and club personnel can register for the webinars at: https://englandathletics.clickmeeting.com/