The England Athletics Club Portal is available for all affiliated clubs and member organisations. It enables them to manage their club administration and memberships. We recognise that our club volunteers give up their time to manage their club memberships and ensure competitive athletes are registered with England Athletics. We work to make the process of registering your athletes and managing your club memberships as simple as possible.
Features of the portal
The Club portal includes the following key features:
- Club profile – keep your club information up to date, this information is visible to prospective athletes and runners through the England Athletics club finder tool
- Club member management – add club members and assign them roles, you can also export member data from the portal
- Membership payment management – create your own membership types and set their prices. You can choose whether to include the England Athletics registration fee within your membership types
- Online payments – using our secure online payment gateway you can set your club up to send payment requests to your members, allowing them to pay online so the club receives their membership monies direct to your account
- Club affiliation – pay your club affiliation fee online direct to England Athletics or create an invoice to pay by cheque/ BACS
- Track orders – check the status of membership orders and keep track of which members have paid. You can send further payment reminders to members to encourage them to pay their membership
- Role management – assign roles to your members so that you can keep track of your athletes, coaches, volunteers, officials etc.
- Group management – create groups of members and carry out actions based on these groups e.g. email or exporting data
- Email – send emails to your club members
Accessing the portal
When you affiliate your club with England Athletics, we will ask for details of the Club Secretary, Membership Secretary and Treasurer. Once your affiliation is approved we will set these users up with access to the Club portal and they will receive an email inviting them to log in.
If you require additional club committee members to access the Club portal please contact Membership Services so that we can set those up for you.
NB. Portal log in details should not be shared between club members, if your Club Secretary, Membership Secretary or Treasurer changes you should add a new club member in to these roles and resign the outgoing committee member.