Weekly30 Run Challenge Update: our 2021 Week 1 results
Well done to all our Weekly30 runners for Week 28.
*UPDATE* We’ve created a new Weekly30 Run Challenge for 2021 – replacing the 2020 challenge so that competitors can see their scores count towards a new year!
All registered entrants to the previous 2020 challenge have been automatically assigned to the new 2021 version on OpenTrack. All participants should ensure they submit their results from upcoming weekends to the new Weekly30 Run Challenge 2021 OpenTrack page – accessible via the below link (which will incorporate any registered scores from the previous weekends of 2/3 and 9/10 Jan).
- Click here to visit the Weekly30 Run Challenge 2021 page on OpenTrack.
- Click here to find out more about the Weekly20 Challenge.
The previous 2020 competition will still be accessible via OpenTrack for a period of time for anyone wanting to refer back to their previous stats. Please continue to refer to competition rules and follow government guidance, including staying close to home, social distancing and planning your route.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Week 1 results
1. Laura Hesketh (Southport Strollers) 7306
2. Laura Ebbs (Horley Harriers Running Club) 6991
3. Nicky Yeates (Arena 80 AC) 6520
1. Sam Moran (Southport Strollers) 8034
2. James Stewart (Havering AC) 7950
3. David Wilson (Littledown Harriers) 7935
1. Sofia Poole (Notts Women Runners) 6036
2. Penny Sandhu-Mckenna (Notts Women Runners) 6026
3. Jackie Harris (Heathfield Park Runners) 5310
1. Ronnie Irwin (MadRunners) 7300
2. Neil Adshead Prosser (Heathfield Park Runners) 583
3. Mark Jeffrey (Baswhich Run4Fun) 5466
1. Littledown Harriers
2. Arena 80 AC
3. Lingfield RC
2. Notts Women Runners
3. Heathfield Park Runners