Weekly30 Run Challenge Update: our 2021 Week 2 results
Well done to all our Weekly30 runners for Week 2 of 2021.
*UPDATE* We’ve created a new Weekly30 Run Challenge for 2021 – replacing the 2020 challenge so that competitors can see their scores count towards a new year!
All registered entrants to the previous 2020 challenge have been automatically assigned to the new 2021 version on OpenTrack. All participants should ensure they submit their results from upcoming weekends to the new Weekly30 Run Challenge 2021 OpenTrack page – accessible via the below link (which will incorporate any registered scores from the previous weekends of 2/3 and 9/10 Jan).
- Click here to visit the Weekly30 Run Challenge 2021 page on OpenTrack.
- Click here to find out more about the Weekly30 Challenge.
The previous 2020 competition will still be accessible via OpenTrack for a period of time for anyone wanting to refer back to their previous stats. Please continue to refer to competition rules and follow government guidance, including staying close to home, social distancing and planning your route.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Week 2 results
1. Laura Hesketh (Southport Strollers) 7467
2. Heather Travis (Glaxo Hoad Hill Harriers) 6560
3. Lorraine Hale (Arena 80 AC) 6552
1. Michael Perry (Kimberley & District Striders) 7889
2. Stephen Williams (Littledown Harriers) 7884
3. Lance Escobar (Diss and District AC) 7757
1. Amy McCarthy (Mad Runners) 5810
2. Penny Sandhu-McKenna (Notts Women Runners) 5697
3. Sofia Poole (Notts Women Runners) 5460
1. Ronnie Irwin (Mad Runners) 7420
2. Kieron McKenna (Mad Runners) 6770
3. John Walker (Fitmums & Friends) 6534
1. Littledown Harriers
2. Arena 80 AC
3. Athletics and Running (non registered runners)
4. Kimberley and District Striders
2. Notts Women Runners
3. Heathfield Park Runners