We are pleased to be working with the organisers of some of the country’s biggest and best marathons and successful qualifiers will be invited to represent an England Masters team at the Asda Foundation Yorkshire Marathon on 18 October 2020.
Where can I qualify?
- 6 October 2019 – MBNA Chester Marathon
- 20 October 2019 – Asda Foundation Yorkshire Marathon
- 19 April 2020 – Brighton Marathon **Rearranged to 20th September**
- 3 May 2020 – Rightmove MK Marathon **Rearranged to 6th September**
We recognise that these qualifying events are very close to the masters race at the Yorkshire Marathon but we will still use these as qualifying races as options are very limited at this time. Thank you for your understanding and patience in a very uncertain period in the UK racing calendar.
The top five male and top five female eligible runners in each of the five-year age bands at each of the qualifying races will be selected to represent England in October 2020.
Age Group Masters Marathon – minimum standards
- Click here to download the FAQ document (PDF 330kB)
- For further information you can email us at email@example.com.
Register your interest
Runners must complete the above form (in addition to registering their running place directly through each event organiser) in order to be eligible for qualifying.