The Fleet Half-Marathon will be host to the England v Celtic Match on Sunday 15 March, 2020.
The qualifying races are listed below. Runners who wish to contest any of these races as a qualifier are advised to get their entries at the earliest opportunity.
- 6 October 2019 – Bournemouth Half-Marathon
- 19 January 2020 – 37th Essar Four Villages Half-Marathon
- 26 January 2020 – Farnborough Winter Half Marathon
The top four male and top four female eligible runners in each five-year age band at each of the qualifying races will be selected to represent England in Spring of 2020.
Age Group Masters Half-Marathon – minimum standards
The above standards have been determined by a combination of runbritain ranking data and the WAVA age gradings. These standards are reviewed on annual basis.
- Click here to download the FAQ document (PDF 330kB)
- For further information you can email us at email@example.com.
Register your interest
registration now closed