Whole Council Conference 2013
The first England Athletics Whole Council Conference was held on 19 October 2013.
All the members of each Regional Council were invited to the event.
Below you can download documents, presentations and notes related to the event:
- Letter from Tony Shiret, Chair of England National Council, sent to councillors along with the files from the event
- Whole Council Conference general notes - taken from all open/ full council sessions
Presentations from morning session:
- Tony Shiret, Chair of England National Council, opening presentation
- Chris Jones, Chief Executive of England Athletics, General overview
- Chris Mallender, Head of Community Participation, and Bob Smith, London Area Manager, - Participation
- Andy Day, Head of Teams and Competition, and Peter Stanley, Head of Coach Development - Talent (Competition & Coaching/ Athlete Development)
- Lynette Smith, Head of Membership Services - Membership
- Andy Barber, National Communications Officer - Communication
- Summary of Break-out group sessions